O Love!

            O Love!
O Love! Be my love,
Take me to your grove.
If I don’t learn to love you!
Tell, How can I know you,
You are the only chaste divine,
Crave to immerse in your wine.



Cherishing immense urge to explore you,
Knowledge of whole creation is you-True.
Until now my all ventures in vain,
Tirelessly I try but my ego is bane.
Hopeful, I'll love one day,
Waiting for that holy day.
Waiting eagerly for that moment,
When I will breathe your torment.
Yeah…the torment so soothing,
As the love-wave leave nothing.
Love is absolute, utterly selfless,
Ever vestal Ye, but also relentless.
Will shatter me but for cleansing,
As pain of love is soul's mending.
But O love! at my stake I will learn you,
The condition is no less than become you.
Be one with you is the only way,
One side gate with no exit away.
You are the life's sole essence,
Can be tasted in divine presence.
It is love which fulfills all the goals,
The pivot around we play our roles.
                                                           - Ru 🍁
©️Published in Harbinger Asylum
Spring 2020

Rupali Saini is an aspiring poet and academician. She has been published in Trouvaille Review, Harbinger Asylum, Otherwise Engaged Literature & Arts Journal and The Indie's Nest. Her poetry & writing stems out from her philosophical musings & she pens down her thoughts as they flow. She has been an advocate of humanity and vocal towards prejudices on any basis. She holds keen interest in intellectual discourses and writes her blog “Knowledge is Power”

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Proud to be an Indian or HYBRID : A Dilemma

Logic of Spirituality

Things fall apart, WE must hold...